Cynthia Cooks Cooking Fact Sheet
- Cynthia Cooks Cooking was re-branded from GochYa Cooking in 2014 by Cynthia Ferich, who’s had a passion for cooking Italian dishes since age 10.
- The mission of Cynthia Cooks Cooking is to gather family and friends around the table utilizing food as the vehicle that connects through sharing and celebrating food, as well as Cynthia Ferich’s personal and professional experiences in the culinary arts
- Services offered through Cynthia Cooks Cooking include television cooking segments, cookbooks, blogs, cooking classes, inspirational speaking, private chef services and interactive home cooking parties
- Cynthia Cooks Cooking launched a scrapbook-style cookbook, MaMa Mia Cucina (translated as “My Mother’s Kitchen”), in October 2011. The book includes nearly 120 recipes shared from Ferich’s kitchen
- Ferich is a recipient of the 2010 Chester County’s Women In Motion ‘Tiramisu Throwdown,’ a contributor to the Emmy Award-winning PBS Television Series, “Christina Cooks,” a former writer for “Foodie News” featured in the Northern and Southern editions of The Chester County Women’s Journal, a culinary specialist for Williams-Sonoma, Inc., a culinary educator for Central Piedmont Community College and can be seen throughout Charlotte, North Carolina on television cooking segments on WBTV and WCNC-TV sharing her love of cooking.
- More information can be found: